Battle Beaver Customs offers a wide array of services for 1st-Party stock controllers and controllers originally purchased from our store. Below you will find our form for controller repairs, modifications, or upgrades.
Please note: All enhancements will void any written or understood warranties offered by the respective manufacture. We are not currently offering Repairs or Upgrades to any custom controllers that are not from Battle Beaver Customs directly. Additionally, controllers that have pre-existing modifications that were installed by any individuals not apart of Battle Beaver Customs are ineligible for send-in services. Please do not send in ineligible controllers to our shop, they will be rejected and destroyed.
Controllers Accepted for Repairs and Upgrades
At this time, we are accepting the following controller models:
- Stock and Battle Beaver PS4 Pro Controllers with Touchpad Lightbar (JDM-050 and JDM-055)
- Battle Beaver PS5 Controllers
- We are not currently accepting stock PS5 controllers for repairs or upgrades. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Stock or Battle Beaver Xbox One Slim Models (Gen 3)
- Battle Beaver Xbox Series X/S Controllers
- We are not currently accepting stock XSX/S controllers for repairs or upgrades. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Stock Xbox One Elite V1 Controllers
- Stock or Battle Beaver Nintendo GameCube Controllers
Policy and Procedures Regarding COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Send-in Services are returning with limited availability and the following safety procedures & processing requirements:
- ALL PACKAGES that are shipped to our office must have a legible Entry I.D Number written on the outside of the package, OR on a note accompanying the controller.
- Our current repair time is being estimated at ~2-3 weeks from when the controller is checked-in and a service invoice is emailed.
- Packages that are received will be placed in isolation for a minimum of 72 hours before being opened, disinfected, and checked-in by our technicians.
- Stock Xbox Series X & DualSense Controllers, or Xbox Series X & DualSense Controllers not originating from Battle Beaver Customs, are not eligible for Send-In Services at this time.
Once the initial invoice for repairs/upgrades has been emailed, customers will have 3 business days to purchase their services. If an invoice is left unpaid, the controller(s) will be subject to additional fees, with ownership forfeited following 10 business days.
After Completing the Form
Once you have completed the Send-In form you will receive an emailed copy of the form to the email address provided on the form. Please print out this copy of the form and include the printed form in the package with the controller when you are ready to ship the controller to us.
Please ship your controller to:
Battle Beaver Customs
1161 Executive Drive W
Richardson, TX 75081
If you have any questions or suggestions for edits to our form,
please submit a request at our Help Center: